Treppides Advisers Ltd (the “Company”) was established in 2015 and it is a subsidiary of K. Treppides & Co Ltd. K. Treppides & Co Ltd was established in 1985 and its reputation has expanded to one of the global leading practices providing a holistic range of audit, tax, accounting, legal, consulting and financial advisory services to international organizations.
Different clients’ success stories reflect our innovative thinking process in a range of industry sectors, including Banking and Investment Banking, Financial Services Firms, Manufacturing Companies, Internet Based Companies, Oil and Gas Companies and Shipping Companies. Currently K. Treppides & Co Ltd holds four offices, in Limassol, Nicosia, London and Malta and employs over 185 people.
Client Service and Confidentiality
Superior client service is provided with professional objectivity and working with diligence to preserve the trust of clients. Each client is treated with strict confidence and services are offered to any kind of business, from the sole entrepreneur to the large multinational corporation. The aim of the Company is to provide comprehensive modern services to clients globally.
Expertise and Quality of Service
Quality of service is achieved through the expertise of our high- caliber staff. Their skills, knowledge, professionalism and energy are the drivers behind prompt, efficient and high quality services offered. The Company’s internal structure, with a high ratio of directors to staff, enables clients to benefit from acess to both senior level management and the staff out in the field, with a strong corporate culture of a same day response motto which has been the hallmark of our Group’s success.
Memberships of K. Treppides & Co Ltd
K.Treppides & Co Ltd is a firm of Certified Public Accountants and a member of the following associations:
- A Platinum Approved Employer by the “Association of Chartered Certified Accountants” in the United Kingdom (ACCA)
- An Approved CPD Employer by the “Association of Chartered Certified Accountants” in the United Kingdom (ACCA)
- Authorized by the “Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales” to train Chartered Accountants (ICAEW)
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Cyprus (ICPAC)
- Member of the Euraudit International. Resources to undertake financial projects of all types have been provided by this representation. In association with the Charter Group Partnership, Euraudit has members in 200 towns, in Europe, Africa, USA, Latin America the Middle East and Indian Ocean and is represented in all the major economic centres.
The services offered are tailored to our clients’ needs and the solutions provided are performed with skill and professionalism across all services lines.